OUR SERVICE STANDARDS:
When you visit us we will:
• Greet you in a polite and friendly manner.
• Help you with access or language requirements as best we can.
• Provide you with advice and guidance to achieve your goals.
• Provide a motorcycle to meet your individual needs for CBT (geared or automatic)
When you telephone we will:
• Answer your call in a polite and professional manner.
• Answer your call as quickly as possible – our aim is to answer 100% of calls.
• Respond to all messages left on voice mail or answer phones within 1 working day.
When you write to us or email us we will:
• Acknowledge your letter or email within 1 working day.
• Reply to you in plain, jargon free English.
OUR PLEDGES TO YOU:
• To treat you with courtesy and respect.
• To provide training services that meet your needs.
• To be honest and open, take responsibility for your training and ensure you get the right advice and information.
• To ensure all communication with us is clear and helpful.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
• Please treat our staff and premises with respect and consideration, threats and blackmail will not be tolerated.
• Please give us all the information we need to deal with your enquiry.
• Please give us honest and constructive feedback so that we can improve our services in the future. We really welcome social media reviews.
WHERE WE HAVE LET YOU DOWN WE WILL:
• Try to put things right straight away.
• Give you an explanation as to what happened.
• Agree a solution with you, where we can.
• Use what we learn from our mistakes to help improve our services for the future.