- Full and Part Time CBT or DAS Qualified Motorcycle Instructor Vacancies.
- Are you CBT or DAS Qualified and currently teaching for an Approved Training Body?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you prepared to go above and beyond to make yourself stand out and work alongside an established team of Instructors?
- Are you self motivated and results driven?
- Are you a Team Player?
- Are you available to work weekends as well as weekdays?
RJH Motorcycle Training Ltd was founded in 2003 and is an Established, Exciting, Successful and well respected Motorcycle Training School in the North West looking for Motorcycle Instructors across its established locations in the North West.
RJH Motorbike Training Ltd consider itself a pioneer in the Industry and are consistently looking for new locations and opportunities.
The successful applicant will have a chance to set their own work/training routine within the framework of RJH, DVSA and MCIA ATB rules and develop to Centre Managers Positions as they become available.
Final pay package to be agreed but will consist of a healthy hourly rate.
Wages are paid weekly and £30,000+pa is realistic.
The opportunity to be part of an established team of Motorcycle Instructors and a well respected business recognised in the North West.
CBT & DAS Qualified looking to develop their current position.
The ability to be able to contribute to the already established business through communication and support from the Centre Managers.
To be well presented, professional and passionate in their approach to all customers and their work and have a willingness to become an integral part of a solid team.
The ability to work on your own initiative is important.
To be able to contribute in maintaining the open and honest communication lines within the business.
Essential qualities ranging from reliability, communication, results orientated, leadership, self motivation, passionate are all necessary.