CBT/DAS Qualified Motorcycle Instructor – Earnings £100 + per day – £30,000 + per year
Female & Male applicants are welcome
We are an expanding motorcycle training centre with sites in Salford-Manchester, Northwich-Cheshire and Blackburn-Lancashire, looking for experienced and enthusiastic CBT/DAS qualified motorcycle instructors.
You must have:
* CBT or DAS Cardington Motorcycle Instructor Qualification
* Teaching, training or coaching experience is highly desirable
* A good approach towards people from all nationalities / ethnic groups
* A positive approach towards learner riders and the desire to teach people to ride safe on the roads
* Commitment to work under various weather conditions (rain, cold and hot days)
* Commitment to work some Saturdays and Sundays
* Be able to cover over all our training schools
* Have your own motorcycle and radios
The successful candidates will become part of our successful team of motorcycle instructors and earn in excess of £100 + per day
The successful applicants will have a chance to set their own work/training routine within the framework of the DVSA ATB rules.
We are very happy to consider applications from candidates looking for full or part-time work opportunities and also candidates looking for trainee instructor opportunities.
Final pay package agreed will depend upon experience.
The opportunity to be part of an established team of Motorcycle Instructors.
Ideally all applicants will have previous experience delivering DAS training for at least 3 years, however less would be considered on its own merits, and trainee instructors would be considered.
All applicants must be well presented, professional in their approach to all customers and their work and to have a willingness to become an integral part of a solid team. The ability to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision is also important.
You must have your own Instructor Motorcycle, and Radio’s or be prepared to invest in this.
Please fill in the form below or telephone 07761 756576